Alliance HealthCare Radiology (“Alliance Radiology”) strives to be an indispensable radiology solutions partner adding value every step of the way. Alliance Radiology delivers unmatched expertise in radiology service line and outpatient center management as well as supplemental mobile imaging solutions such as mobile MRI, PET/CT and CT services.
Through our innovative service offering, Alliance RAD360™, we provide the financial strength, technology expertise and quality/compliance excellence to take your radiology service line to new levels through an end-to-end radiology services and business/operational lifecycle solution, including:
- Full “three-hundred and sixty degree” Business Diagnostic & Market Assessments
- Operational & Management Excellence (Quality Assessment & Control, Regulatory Compliance, Personnel, Management, Scheduling, Technical, Billing, Reimbursements & Payer Contracting)
- Technology Expertise (Equipment Selection/Procurement, Leasing, Maintenance)
- Marketing & Physician Alignment Programs
- Analytics Monitoring & Measurement
- Demand Generation (Marketing)
- Patient Experience
- Strategy Assessment & Design/Build Execution
- Service line Enhancements
- Strategic Financial Analysis & Capital Support
A name you can trust
Alliance Radiology is the largest provider of advanced, diagnostic radiology services in the US, providing radiology services to over 1,000 hospitals and healthcare partners nationwide. Alliance Radiology is Joint Commission accredited and all of our clinical Team Members are certified.
Focused on quality care and meeting each patient’s needs
We are focused on quality care and meeting the needs of the individual patient. Our award-winning, industry-leading patient satisfaction scores are second to none. That says a lot.
An indispensable resource
We strive to be an indispensable service provider to our partners. No one else can match our expertise or level of experience in planning, staffing, and operating radiology programs. As a radiology partner, we can help develop and grow a successful radiology program, or revitalize an existing program, whether it’s a radiology center, a shared mobile system, or an interim solution. We can even provide a diagnostic evaluation of your radiology services to assess overall operating efficiency and measure your performance in providing an exceptional customer experience. Through RAD360, we offer management of these services, including selection and training of the right staff and implementation of industry-leading best practices.